Sunday, December 24, 2006

Life Drawings & Happy Holidays






Just some life drawings from last year today. As I've said the other day, I love ink, especially on Mylar or Yupo paper. Thanks Richard for showing me that Yupo paper, it's great! No Yupo paper drawings up today however, I still have to to take pictures. These go as follows:
Reclining figure: (actually from first year I just always liked this one) sanguine conte and ink on newsprint
Seated figure: watercolour and gouache on coloured paper, normally I don't use a lot of watercolours, but I really liked the results of using it opaquely and combining it with gouache.
Domestic Princess: mixed media on mylar (mostly inks/watercolours)
Raincoat: inks and watercolours on mylar
The Cake: ink, conte, acrylic on mylar
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

All images copyright Kelsey Pettit. All rights reserved.